I’m a sucker for a beautiful barn and the new barn at Hornbaker Gardens in Princeton, Illinois is absolutely gorgeous. Karley & Jeremy’s wedding was one of the first receptions they had inside the barn. If you haven’t been to Hornbaker Gardens, it’s a beautiful nursery and it’s the perfect location for an outdoor wedding. Then when you pair the gorgeous outdoor setting with the barn, it’s absolutely perfect! And that is how I would describe Karley & Jeremy’s wedding – absolutely perfect! You can also view their wedding day slideshow here.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review