I normally give clients a sneak peek of their session with about 4 photos on my blog so they know how wonderful their photos are going to be. Katie is very fortunate because she got to have a sneak peek of 14 of her photos already! :) It's only because we had to get her graduation party invites designed before I was going to have ALL of her photos done. I was more than willing to do so, though, because Katie is a fantastic young woman. I had a great time with Katie at her home in her humongous backyard going through outfit changes. I even felt so special that she gave me a hug when we done with her session (I love hugs and I know not everyone does). Katie has seen more than just these 4 photos but you'll have to wait a few more day to view the rest.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review