Michelle was a joy to photograph! She has a giggle that is just contagious (and oh so cute)! Don't let the giggle fool you, though – she is one tough cookie. Michelle played on the boys' Lacrosse team and help started the girls team at Minooka High School. How cool is that!!! I got to photography Michelle at one of my new locations I found and it fit her so well. I'll have more pics from there later. In the meantime, enjoy the Sneak Peek.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review